I tried to do this earlier, but I accidentally clicked something & everything was deleted.
Alright let's try this again.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I've been a member for about a year and a half, but I first found dA back in 2010 or '11.
2. What does your username mean?
My nickname irl is "Moe". My favorite food is mac 'n cheese. Moe + mac 'n cheese = moencheese (my friend came up with it)
Oddly enough, I'm eating some mac 'n cheese right now.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Random, kindhearted, hardworking (sometimes too much so ^^')
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right handed! Though I've always wanted to be ambidextrous
5. What was your first deviation?
A little paper Link I made for a friend. ^.^
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Hm... at this point, maybe small character stills. Though I haven't posted much lately, I've been practicing drawing my own characters, which I think has really helped my art style develop.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Digital art. I've been working on it, but it's hard adjusting to a tablet.
8. What was your first favourite?
Oh gosh I don't even remember. Uh... *frantically searches favs* Oh, ok, it was this photo by my friend
I really like this photo. It seems really quiet and peaceful.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Probably fanart. I have a sort of obsession with the Legend of Zelda, so I view fanart of that. Also, lately I've favorited a lot of photography.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Oh goodness, this is a hard question to answer. I don't think I have a specific #1 favorite because everyone's art is different, and I like people's art for different reasons. I will give a shoutout to . She was one of the first artists I "followed" on dA (I didn't actually have an account yet). I love her art and stories (both fanart and original stuff), and I was so excited when I stumbled upon her art again after I actually made a dA account.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Anyone I watch that I don't see on a regular basis (I'm looking at you, ). Seeing someone who's art I admire is awesome, so yeah, that's as good of an answer as I can give for this question. I can't pick favorites. ^^'
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Augh so many hard questions! I don't know about one person specifically, since getting positive feedback in general is motivating. I do really like this post: 10 Reasons You Shouldn't Quit Art. I found this awhile back when I was pretty unhappy/unmotivated with my art. It helped kick my sorry butt back into working on and appreciating my art.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil & paper. I also have a Wacom Intuos pen & touch (well, it doesn't have touchscreen abilities), and I use it with any free programs I can find.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
The table in my kitchen that I use as a desk. I can draw & still keep an eye on my dogs (or snuggle them, if need be)
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Communicating with artists I admire. This isn't a specific memory per se, but it's always awesome if an artist responds to my comment, sends me a llama, etc. It's like I'm getting art support from my idol.
Last, but not least, happy birthday DeviantArt! I hope we all get to celebrate many more dA birthdays in the future.